Find out what our customers have been doing
CREATE AND CONVEY POWERFUL MEDICATIONS BY CONTROLLING YOUR PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Pharmaceutical organizations require an exact, point by point picture of patient experience and results in both clinical trials and the present reality to create and convey powerful medications. Be that as it may, dissecting certifiable information for separated biomedical understanding requires managing colossal scale and unpredictability and raise potential security concerns.
EXAMINE DRUG DEVELOPMENT DATA IN REAL-WORLD CONTEXT
Empower and end-to-end investigation of internal medication information (Including outside information sources like example, PubMed, TCGA, and ChEMBL) and genuine information to:
- Comprehend the dynamics of patient population and medication results with remarkable granularity
- Recognize promising quality and bio-marker mixes for clinical preliminary stratification and investigation
- Show cost-adequacy of medication treatment
- Recognize sub-atomic correlations of medication reaction dependent on inside and outside screening information
BRING ALL SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS ONTO A SINGLE, SECURE PLATFORM
In the back-scene, topic specialists going from bioinformatics to evidence investigators and well-being financial experts are working together to:
- Investigate pre-clinical, clinical, assembling, sales, and marketing information in one single place for R&D and business purposes
- Direct both visual and code-based cohort analysis with complex approval and rejection criteria
- Guide complex treatment pathways over terabytes of prescription claims
- Automate the accounting of population benchmark attributes and result measurements
For pharma organizations around the globe, BigConnect can enhance the constancy of medication improvement, from clinical trial planning, to market access and post-market health monitoring. With hearty security measures implemented into the platform, including full auditability of all processes, these organizations are keeping up thorough guidelines of patient data information protection and analytical veracity with ease.